Monday 11 November 2013

Roasted Autumn Veg (GF) (V) (EF)

The recipe is just for the roasted butternut squash and other vegetables but as you can see from the picture I've taken, my dad decided to roast some chicken legs in the oven at the same time. I don't know what marinade he used so for now I'll just give the roasted veg recipe here. It all tasted really good; the saltiness of the halloumi complimented the sweetness of the butternut squash and it all just went well together. I can't take the credit for this recipe. I found the lovely recipe on the following link:

http://www.waitrose.com/home/recipes/recipe_directory/r/roasted_autumn_vegetables_with_halloumi_cheese.html

What's really awesome about this recipe is that not only it tasted great as a roast yesterday but also today, I chopped bits of the roast veg (everything except the roast chicken and halloumi) into some chicken quinoa (chicken curry cooked in garlic infused oil mixed with quinoa) and that combination tasted great too.



Gluten Free
Vegetarian
Egg Free

No comments:

Post a Comment